When we receive your enquiry for an onsite premises laundry solution, we offer you a free of charge Technical Laundry Survey to determine the best approach, ensuring a fully tailored service for your premises. This comprehensive survey is split into 5 key areas. Here, we’ll take a look at each stage of the survey process so you know exactly what to expect:
Regulatory compliance is one of the key areas essential to the implementation of a laundry operation. There are general compliance requirements governing the use of gas, water and electricity and there are specific regulations governing specific sectors. Non-compliance can be very costly for an organisation; depending upon the business, we tailor the compliance audit accordingly. Some examples of what we cover include:
- Existing machinery’s capability to meet general regulatory requirements
- Adherence against sector specific regulations, e.g. HTM0104; HSG220; Health and Social Care Act 2008, Regulations 2014.
- Gas supply – safety and suitability, adherence to Regulations
- Electrical supply – safety and suitability
- Water supply – suitability, adherence to WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) guidelines
- Drainage – suitability and adherence to WRAS guidelines
- Ventilation – safety and suitability
As a core part of our process, we seek to gain full understanding of your requirements so that we can develop the best possible outcome for you. This includes:
- Walking through your current processes to become familiar with them
- Discussing your future requirements, and your ideas, in more detail
- Assessment of equipment’s suitability for current process, future process and future capacity requirements
- Assessment of the current room floor plan including services
- Determining available space for upgrading or installing additional equipment
- Planning delivery access and services for future equipment plans and processes
3. Best Practice
Having completed our audit, we then design an equipment proposal with full CAD layout. This not only meets the minimum requirements of your day-to-day operation, and the regulatory requirements, but proposes how you can reach best practice laundry operation. By adopting best practice, the highest level of customer care is delivered and the overall rating and value of your business could be enhanced.
A key aspect of running a laundry operation is uninterrupted service. Most of our customers need equipment with durability and longevity, so, to this end we propose affordable equipment from world class manufacturers, meaningful warranties and service plans, and a responsive call-out service. All provided so that our clients have complete peace of mind well into the future, helping your laundry service to run reliably at all times.
Short or long-term rent or lease, purchase, pay by wash or some combination of these — we can offer a bespoke package suited to your circumstances or preferences. In every event we look provide the best value for the equipment you have chosen.
In summary, our free of charge Technical Laundry Survey is designed to provide you with the best possible laundry solution. A laundry operation in which you have full confidence, consistently delivering the required operational results efficiently, cost effectively, safely and in-keeping with the regulations that cover your business.
To request a free Technical Laundry Service carried out by a member of our specialist team, simply get in touch today. With over 20 years of experience in the business, we provide a bespoke service which will work for you and your customers, so don’t hesitate to give us a call and get the process started.